Saturday 13 March 2010

Huess - I'd Rather Be the Hunter




Time for some lovely music. 'I'd Rather Be The Hunter' by Huess. HUESS!!!


Well I don't know all that much about this guy, apart from what I've blagged from other blogs. He's aparently from London (me to. Us two should meet up for a latte, then give each other a bollocking)... That's all I bothered to find out, apart from you can download his Ep from bandcamp for £2.


I'm having a listen to his myspace as I write this - sexy as fuck! There's a lot more guitar than I expected (and now saxophone). At first I was just gunna say how it's a bit like Flying Lotus, but that's fucking silly. It's way more than that. (I'm drinking a polish beer now). Give his myspace a little snog, there's info about him and his influences und shit.



http://www.myspace.com/huessmusic






No comments:

Post a Comment