Thursday 1 April 2010

Devonwho (what the crazy fuck is going on?)

I was looking for some stuff to put up here about Suzie Analogue (I'm loving 'Home, Now' And I still might do something about her) But then - Fuck me in the pouch! Devonwho!?
So then this was just going to be a normal 'Blah blah blah' thing about my finding this new thing (Remix of Devonwho's Thumbtracks Vol. 1), and how good the thing was. And I guess it still is that sort of, but then the 3rd track -fedoraworm (didiase's microwave flip) - kicked in... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out of tune, all bleepy and stuff, Fuck yes! Annoyingly it's making me not want to listen to any of the other tracks. Maybe that's where these people have gone wrong. In the future, I'm only ever going to release sort of mediocre tracks so as to avoid this kind of mess (some people said that's what I've been doing since the start, but those people didn't say much else ever again after that).
There is a lot of stuff coming out of LA that I need to know more about, Hmmmm. Maybe studying the names on this release would be a good direction to travel in. I need a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment